Tuesday, April 10, 2012

'Dressing' It Up


I just absolutely love Tim's "Sewing Room" die... the dress form, spool and button are so versatile. I used several of the techniques I learned during Creative Chemistry, most notably the Perfect Distress Technique, utilizing Perfect Pearls, as well as the Wrinkle Free Background Technique with Distress Stains. I also used Distress Stains on the Sticky Back Canvas for the dress form. I wish my real-life dress form was so fashionable!!!

I am entering this tag in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp and Show a Lord Tim Technique (Perfect Distress, Wrinkle Free)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzan - Your tag is absolutely beautiful! I love how you've used the dressform and spool die and incorporated the Tim techniques. The chain used as a belt is perfect! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Ellen :)

    ReplyDelete