Thursday, April 26, 2012

HOPE


So often in life one word, good or bad, can change a day, a friendship, a marriage, an outlook. The word I cling to lately is Hope. There are three people in my life who have recently been diagnosed with cancer. I believe that they can beat back that dreaded disease and continue their journey in this wonderful world!! I will do my part in encouraging them to have that very strong and powerful thing: Hope.

Along those lines, I created this tag to showcase that word and am entering it in the Simon Says Stamp and Show: Your Favorite Word challenge.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, love the embossed background and your added pearls and flowers. Lovely rich colour palette too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Suzan! I love your background...with it's embossing and the gorgeous color. Your shabby flowers are also very pretty and compliment the tag. "Hope"...what a great word! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, and I do share the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete