Thursday, August 2, 2012

CC2 Challenge - Week 15


I am skinking this in under the wire for the Compendium of Curiosities 2 week 15 challenge. I missed a few weeks of these challenges and I am happy to be back participating!!

This week's challenge is found on page 56 of Tim's book, and it is a technique called "Enameled Metals." Wow - this was so simple and yet gives you an absolutely fantastic result. After I finished the background, I didn't want to cover it up, and I certainly wanted to pass it on, so I made it into a birthday card for my brother.

I used just a couple of Tim's gears and corners for embellishment, then some diecut letters and a stamped sentiment and I love how beautiful it came out. Masculine yet classy. He will love it!

This is getting entered in the CC2 Week 15 Challenge. Can't wait until tomorrow for the next adventure!!


No comments:

Post a Comment